We did it in 3 sections:
- Table Mountain
- We went on a shark trip with Chris Fallows – http://www.apexpredators.
com/. He is the guy you often see on National Geographic and Animal Planet.His tours are to Seal Island in False Bay.
- African Penguins at Boulder Beach – http://en.wikipedia.org/
- Cape of Good Hope – saw a whale from the high cliffs
- Side trip to Hermanus to see Southern Right Whales
- Drive by Stellenbosch in the wine country
- Drive by Malay Quarters in Cape Town
- Waterfront – we stayed at Victoria and Albert Hotel
- Inyati Private Game Reserve (in Sabi Sands) on the border with Kruger – http://www.inyati.co.za/